VIEPK would like to keep you up-to-date on offers and news about our products and services via email, but only if you would like us to. Your privacy is very important to us, which is why we want to make sure you're always in control of what we do with your personal information. This is our client contact promise:
We will never give your personal information to 3rd parties to use for their own advertising purposes.
We will use your personal information to help you make the most out of what we have to offer.
We will make sure our contact with you is necessary (ie. order confirmations, shipping notifications) or wanted (ie. you have signed up for our newsletter).
- Exclusive offers
- Details of new products and services
- Tips to help you get the best out of our products and services
- To seek feedback from you about how we can improve our products and services
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Information that you make available to us including your name, address, phone number, email address, and payment details.
- Information about how you interact with our products and services such as your order history, products added to your cart, and checkouts you did not complete.
- Your account login details for our websites.
- Information about any devices used to access our services, including your device brand and model, browser used, and IP address.
- Information about how you interact with electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication.
We want to ensure that our communications are beneficial to you, so if you don't open them or don't click on any links in them, we recognize we need to improve our services.
HOW AND WHY WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data so we can manage your account, process your orders and refunds, and assist with any issues you may have while using our services.
Cookies help develop and improve our products, services, stores, information systems and their security, analytics, and our communications with you.
Personalize your experience
We use information about your online browsing activities as well as your online purchases to help us better understand you as a customer and offer tailored suggestions and services.
We want to ensure that our communications and advertising is relevant to your interests. We measure your responses to marketing communications relating to products and services we provide to improve your customer experience.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time.
Connect and interact with you
We want to aid you better as a customer, so we use personal data to provide clarification or support in response to your communications (ie. look up your order information if you ask us a question via social media)
We may invite you to take part in customer surveys, questionnaires and other market research activities conducted by VIPEK.
We use your personal data to create and manage promotions and competitions you take part in.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to keeping your data safe. We enforce physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your data.
- We protect the security of your information while it is transmitted by encrypting it using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- We minimize employee contact with your data. We only authorize access to employees who need it to carry out their job responsibilities (ie. customer service).
- We will ask for proof of identity before sharing your personal data with you.
- We will reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming payment information.
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United States of America. It may also be processed by companies operating outside the US who work for us or for one of our service providers.
We put in place appropriate protection to make sure your personal data remains adequately protected and processed in accordance with this Policy.